Gopher's Minions
1wolffan

Dungeons of Dredmor (Occasional)

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. If not, would the mods kindly tell me where, and how to move it?

I've started a Playthrough of Dungeons of Dredmore called, "Will I ever Beat Dungeons of Dredmor" on some rather basic recording equipment. The first three videos are crap quality, but I found the compression settings by the Fourth episode. I'm seriously considering just deleting those first three videos, but I'm not sure if I have a strong enough intro in Episode 4 or not. Maybe you guys can give me some feedback on that, if you even care to check.

I wouldn't even have bothered posting the series here, except that someone (can't remember who) had given me the starter info I needed in one of Gopher's Livestreams. And I wanted them to know that I did indeed take their advice, and give OBS a try. Twitch ended up being the easiest way to make/record videos for me, so I've just been livestreaming for a few hours at a time, breaking down and archiving episodes on YouTube. Eventually, I hope to have a WAY more regular schedule, but for now, meh.

If anyone has any further advice on streaming/recording/restarting, etc. Please feel free to leave any helpful feedback (including constructive criticism) you want here. I'm sure I'll be keeping an eye on this particular thread, as I keep on trying. Thanks in advance for your time.

Edited by 1wolffan

I dread that you may become lost in the Dungeon!

HolyGrail048.jpg

Well good luck on your playthrough and I do hope you do make it through.  Ill try to download it and give it a look.  Can always use a distraction when working the gates. ;)