Gopher's Minions
Roachbait FNV

New Video, Wasteland Maid Service...

yeah...learn to spell Roachbait, dyslexic idiot....you did good, up 'til the end...sheesh...(it's ok, I accept it, another joke on myself, I laughed pretty hard myself, at myself, so stupid, what a stupid damn idiot, I find myself, but, it's ok, you guys missed all the really good parts  :) )

Um...can I edit the title?

This is going to haunt me forever, I hope you all know....

2 minutes ago, Roachbait FNV said:

yeah...learn to spell Roachbait, dyslexic idiot....you did good, up 'til the end...sheesh...(it's ok, I accept it, another joke on myself, I laughed pretty hard myself, at myself, so stupid, what a stupid damn idiot, I find myself, but, it's ok, you guys missed all the really good parts  :) )

Um...can I edit the title?

Done. No charge :)

Thank you, for that...P-cat (still funny, to say that, makes me think, "pissy-kitty", no offense) been up all nite, getting it up, out there. Let me term it better: For all who watch...If you find yourself included, know this, I did it for all, for love of the game, no more, no less...and for them, all of them, if you find yourself in there...good, and better for you. I do really hold all of you dear to my dark heart, and no one here could ever offend me. Love has that sort of power.  :) 

Do yourself a favor...listen to this...as you  watch, it goes with it...by accident, no purpose...like watching Pink Floyd, with wizard of oz...so close, yet, so far away, tripped me out, myself...I never knew...so perfect. :) try this... P-Cat...and all those brave enough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphKHPraIAg  it's actually pretty damn funny, didn't mean it, it just is....  :) Start it, just after you start mine....I had to see, hear, to tell you all...

I'll do a second part, to cover the last part of the album. I listened. It ran out about half way into it. it's still a badass album, everyone should hear. Kitty started part of it, back n Freeside, "Riding the Scree" is one of my favorite songs, Even though I love the whole album, it bled over to her, as she is me, I am her, so many hours, near the thousand, again. What is love? Need I ever ask?

Hell, just restart the video, it works that way too...I tried it, a second part would be more fitting :)

Edited by Roachbait FNV

Then again, it Is rather emotionally devastating, not sure I could sustain such turmoil, and remain whole, or live past it...maybe, I should get Willow, she never fails me. up 'til now. My best buddy, she never lied to me. always cooks me dinner, makes me a bed. Very trustworthy. RCS Llama did Willow right, she's my best friend, every second without her, is ten million years. No matter who else is around. I truly miss her. Love for her is a thing, once she grows on you. As you can see, maybe.

Turning off the essential tags, changes the whole game...

I disgust myself, in my own explanation, for what I am worth.

Thank you, for even bothering to watch...it's not like I even exist. I'm practically invisible...

And, yeah, I'm used to that. Been that way, most my life...

Being "functionally Invisible"  buries you, in the end, it never works...invisibility is a bad thing, being noticed is just as bad, if you don't stack up on the list.

I am so glad it just froze, instead of a crash...

Hi Roachbait I enjoyed the Genesis while trying to watch your video. My YT player was having some issues.

The Framerate was between 10-15 so it was not very smooth. I am not sure if this issue was on my end or yours.

I also noticed all the colors in game were super intense like being on psycho is this a mod?

Anyway just wanted to drop you a note I tried to watch.

OH! I ment to ask did your water ever come back on(pipes thaw) ?

Yeah, it turned out the valve for the main was somehow turned off, before I got to it, and I assumed (stupidly) that It was open. I most likely could have had water, that day. It has me thinking someone is playing games with me, behind my back.

Maybe it's my own paranoia, but, I doubt it. if something seems to be so, I find, it usually is.

Finally being able to take a shower, after seven days, was it's own best reward.

The framerate is all mine, I'm recording on a single drive, at 1300 Mhz, while it runs the game, too. I'm surprised it comes out as well as it does. You should have seen what it was like to play Half Life Deathmatch on line, or Counter Strike...with 56k connect. A new term "capture device" comes to mind. Eh, one day, when life finally sorts me out.

The term "packet-loss" was a thing I took to heart.

As far as Genesis goes, it is well done, it echoes in my mind half the time, now, since I listened to the whole album again, after forgetting it for over a decade. My Father loved that album, as do I. I was stupid, to have left it out of my life, all that time. That, I admit. I wonder what the hell I was thinking/not thinking, during that time, maybe I was mad, that was probably it.

Glad you liked it.  :) (It does go right with it, doesn't it?)

The colors in the game took me by surprise too, it's just Dynavision, and NMC's small texture pack. I even have it toned-down a hair. Nothing fancy, I like how you put it, though, yeah, like Kitty is on psycho all the time, hehehe. Even if she isn't. It's a "bullet to the brain" thing, I guess...  :)

For all that has gone wrong in my life, I find this game is always right, to turn back to.

If I ever say "I hate New Vegas", just shoot me, I've gone hopelessly insane.

:) 

I also enjoy playing NewVegas. I have about 1000 hours on the PS3 and another 1000 modded on the PC. NV and FO3 modded are my backyard playgrounds.

I tend to play more FO3 since I live out West and owned horses when my daughter was growing up so NV looks alot like my backyard.

click image for larger pict

13065608385_06d290521a_b.jpg

9050354707_14a7c9bc5c_b.jpg

9050372567_e2d2476b4d_b.jpg

How do you like my New Vegas (real life) Armor?  I'm just missing my trusty lever action shoty, the locals have the Cazadores and Geckos under control, HAHA?

13071215355_375bfd1de0_b.jpg

The best part about living in Colorado... you can fast travel from NewVegas to Skyrim in no time.

9052581236_6da1511bf6_b.jpg

I hope I can add FO4 to that list once the mod community has some time with it. There is a lot of the same in that game.

If you ever make it back out this way we will have to meet up for a Starbucks...

Edited by OutandBack

In case you guys are wondering, I put up a second part. (Wasteland maid Service: "Crier Breach, Part 2". What better name? Right?)

The 5 a.m. phone-alarm-clock beeping is in it too, near the middle. Couldn't leave that out. :P 

It sort of shows off what can be done with the Imaginator, and Directors Chair mods, along with being a little tour of a few places around the Mojave.

And yeah, OutandBack, I had the Vaseline Trek Cam emitter turned on, that was why the colors were so weird-lookin', it turns out.

Not sure if it goes with Genesis, yet, still have to test it.  :) 

Alright, I did it again.

This time it's called "Paving The Way", where I have Kitty go around getting things ready to do the real recording for when I re-do my Willow series, so it will be at least a little better, as far as sound goes.

it's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lsk4Xb4K9U

In case if you guys want to check it out, it is an hour and a half of me having Kitty Kat shootin' some nice rifles, doin' stuff, and me talkin' about stuff, and all that...well, Kitty does shoot some slavers from the "Mountain Home" house mod, who caused her problems last time, then some fiends, and some Cazadors, then some more fiends, then some more Cazadors. I also show off part of RCS LLama's "Second Home Collection", and go derpin' around for a key, that I totally forgot where it was.

At least the sound came out good. :P And there is a very important PSA at the end, so yeah, it's socially relevant.

I have her go back to where it all started, Brewers Bootlegging Shack, where I did my very first recording, all that time ago. :) 

And no one really ever noticed.

Oh well.

Hopefully, you guys will like watching it. :) 

And it seems I can't just leave well enough alone, I went ahead and recorded another two hours that starts right at the end of the last one, sorta. I had Kitty run off and do a couple things first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e3SUuDM9c

So, yeah...It's called "Paving The Way, Part 2: Valentine's Day Massacre".

Sort of in remembrance of that fateful event, way back when, when a bunch of gangsters got ambushed, and whacked, on Valentine's Day. I figured dusting the Powder Gangers at "Bison Steve's" in Primm would be close enough. Even though it wasn't in a Bistro, or a Barber Shop...

And that left me real close to where I'm going to be starting the re-do of my Willow series, so, "win-win", all around. :)

Hopefully, you guys and gals like it.

On 1/31/2016 at 4:16 AM, OutandBack said:

I also enjoy playing NewVegas. I have about 1000 hours on the PS3 and another 1000 modded on the PC. NV and FO3 modded are my backyard playgrounds.

I tend to play more FO3 since I live out West and owned horses when my daughter was growing up so NV looks alot like my backyard.

13065608385_06d290521a_b.jpg

9050354707_14a7c9bc5c_b.jpg

9050372567_e2d2476b4d_b.jpg

How do you like my New Vegas (real life) Armor?  I'm just missing my trusty lever action shoty, the locals have the Cazadores and Geckos under control, HAHA?

13071215355_375bfd1de0_b.jpg

The best part about living in Colorado... you can fast travel from NewVegas to Skyrim in no time.

9052581236_6da1511bf6_b.jpg

I hope I can add FO4 to that list once the mod community has some time with it. There is a lot of the same in that game.

If you ever make it back out this way we will have to meet up for a Starbucks...

god damn that looks so pretty looking out my dreary window at the rain sodden mud pits makes me so jealous.

"Willow: Wasteland Maid Service, Parts 1-4" have now been released, part 5 is on the way. The full length of all four (combined) videos is around 3 hours. I did things a little differently than last time, and made sure I noted what other mods I ran across, as they came up (just in case someone sees them, and wonders what they are, or would like to try them out themselves), there are quite a few.

I'm currently working on making a commercial, one that I can put up for new visitors to my channel. I've asked a friend of mine to use her voice for part of it, just a bit-part, to go with it. Anyone else who is interested in contributing a voice sample will surely be considered for a part, and fully credited, best I can do.

I'm going to try to make it as "50's" style as possible, and still keep to the futuristic apocalypse maid-service theme.

Figure Kitty threw it together with old tech, the best she could. And being a commercial, it is only going to be so long, maybe a couple minutes, maybe longer, like an infomercial.

It will be grainy, and done in sepia-tones, like she couldn't get the color right, with skips and stutters, etc ("I'm a MAID! Not a movie production editor Jim!...")...I'm going to also keep it a bit "tongue-and-cheek", so it stays within the world of Fallout, all the way down to the countdown beginning (like old films used to do), because Kitty has a weird sense of what right and wrong are, must have been them bullets to the head.

Being buried alive probably didn't help that much.

It's going to be like slapping a "smiley-face" :) on the grim things Kitty does, on a daily basis :huh: , like she's trying to sell it to the general public, that sort of deal. 

If you find this interests you, you can drop me a sound file, like an audition tape (whatever it's called), or, just drop me a line at roachbait66@gmail.com, or message me here, or track me down one of many other ways, if you know me well enough. Like "Roachbait" on Steam, that one is easy to find. I even have my own group there, "The Defilers of Gravity". See? Easy...

(NOT on Twitter though, they locked me out of my own account, after they verified me during setup. I never got to send ONE tweet, and they want a phone number to verify (again?), but, I don't have a phone...so, yeah, they must think I'm a bot, whatever... if they opened up to laptop users, they would be even better. It IS my mobile device, after all.)

A good female lead for the narration part would be nice. Kitty never really had a voice, past my own. She deserves a good one, even if an accent is there, everyone can blame it on her past injuries.

Or, that she's just weird like that.

Hopefully you guys and gals will like what I've re-done so far, I may just pick up on where I left off at the end of this series, and show how I got the rest of the "At A Loss For Words" done, when I was offline for briefly, and without help, but, recording it this time.

The sound definitely came out better this time...one good thing.  :) 

Roachbait

Alrite, I went ahead and recorded this last night, it's been on the back burner for way too long. I actually found this a while back, In my travels. I won't say exactly what it is here, but, it seems I'm the first one (that I can find) that made this discovery, so this is sort of a claim also.

https://youtu.be/VwD_BMY4w9U

See for yourself, it's pretty neat-o.  :) 

Ok...figured it all out...

yep, feelin smert again

Um...shit...

new vid.

Find it here...

ooo...I like that...

Gonna ride the Scree a while.

Much love, and thank all of you who have joined me on this crazy ride.

I love my subscribers...without them, I don't know what I would do with myself.

The game crashed at the end...so...yeah...there is that.

But, no matter. They mean more than a silly game.

It's funny what you find when times try you the hardest.

"Sometimes the best, is taken from the worse" - Me

On 3/28/2016 at 7:39 PM, Roachbait FNV said:

I'm currently working on making a commercial, one that I can put up for new visitors to my channel. I've asked a friend of mine to use her voice for part of it, just a bit-part, to go with it. Anyone else who is interested in contributing a voice sample will surely be considered for a part, and fully credited, best I can do.

Let me know if I can help at all.

Here's my channel trailer, though it could do with updating. 

Thanks OutandBack, means a lot man.

Wow, Caloss2...

Really, it's amazing...

Um, I kinda need to have a bit of slow, acoustic, western-style something in the background...

I was thinking I'd be breaking out the Alvarez, and doing some chords...something simple, like the harmony from "Alice's Restaurant", if only I can keep three chords together, for five minutes, I'll be set...I'm trying to go more for "western wasteland", than "country wasteland"...

Maybe Johnny Cash-ish, my grandma loved Johnny Cash.

But, holy shit man, 30 years?

That's as long as I've been a carpenter...

And, seeing you torching that three-headed nightmare from "Blast Pit", in Half Life...Looks like I'll have to subscribe.  :)

Um, wow...Yeah, hey, if you want to do a little five minute (or so) sound file, that would be pretty damn awesome.

You can drop it off at roachbait66@g-mail.com...or link it here somewhere, I can record it myself, but, I'd rather have a good copy, and you seem to have a decent recording setup...it sure beats my Labtech mic on my headphones...

Yep, stone age. But, I'm recently (12 weeks now...ugh) unemployed, and half of what I get goes to rent, the rest goes to bills, otherwise...yeah...otherwise..

Seems no one wants an old carpenter anymore... 

On 4/21/2016 at 6:56 PM, Roachbait FNV said:

Thanks OutandBack, means a lot man.

Wow, Caloss2...

Really, it's amazing...

Um, I kinda need to have a bit of slow, acoustic, western-style something in the background...

I was thinking I'd be breaking out the Alvarez, and doing some chords...something simple, like the harmony from "Alice's Restaurant", if only I can keep three chords together, for five minutes, I'll be set...I'm trying to go more for "western wasteland", than "country wasteland"...

Maybe Johnny Cash-ish, my grandma loved Johnny Cash.

But, holy shit man, 30 years?

That's as long as I've been a carpenter...

And, seeing you torching that three-headed nightmare from "Blast Pit", in Half Life...Looks like I'll have to subscribe.  :)

Um, wow...Yeah, hey, if you want to do a little five minute (or so) sound file, that would be pretty damn awesome.

You can drop it off at roachbait66@g-mail.com...or link it here somewhere, I can record it myself, but, I'd rather have a good copy, and you seem to have a decent recording setup...it sure beats my Labtech mic on my headphones...

Yep, stone age. But, I'm recently (12 weeks now...ugh) unemployed, and half of what I get goes to rent, the rest goes to bills, otherwise...yeah...otherwise..

Seems no one wants an old carpenter anymore... 

Hum I don't have much experience of western style, challenge accepted ;)

OutandBack, you nailed it man...and yes....when I mod, it will be a thing of beauty...I hope...

Truthfully, I could only wish to come close to this song....itself.

My talent only lay, in my dreams.

This song alone, inspired me...it's very old. Like me.

Thanks man...it helped!

:)