Gopher's Minions
Dave Syrinx

Survivor: SIBEЯIA

Inside the Hercules C-130 -

En route Russia-

28 December 1800 EST-

Inside the transport aircraft benches line the sides while the massive cargo hold is empty. Off in the front a pilot in black and white camouflaged flight suit wave at you.

"Secure your geer und backle up!"

He turns on his heel and starts to pull levers and push flips on a wall panel, making the hydraulics of the cargo ramp come to life.

After a few boring hours.. or was it minutes? I decide to sense around my surroundings.. The guy beside me seems asleep. He sure does have a huge backpack, maybe I should've brought more stuff, but the producer said they'll give us camping stuff and besides, he won't risk our lives for real now would he? it's all an illusion for the audience... I hope... I notice a wooden handle and an another thick handle only with rubber grip popping up from his thick black hoodie and what seems like a thick leather belt holding it. Just what the hell have I gotten myself into? They said bring what you can but I didn't think stuff would be this serious... No, I'm probably too paranoid, or maybe the dude beside me is too paranoid? either way, I need to find a way to stave off this excruciating boredom.
I look at the girl on the bench in front of me. She sure does seems cheerful in planes... But again, not everyone overthink...
I let out a small sigh, stand up with my backpack in my hand and sit beside the girl on the opposite bench. I think her name's Nina? I haven't quite heard her due to the noise.
"Hey, Nina, was it? pardon me if I messed up the name, haven't heard it clearly the time before due to the noise." I lean forward and rest my elbows on my knees and rub my hands together in attempt to warm them whilst looking at her. I say: "A-Aren't you nervous or anything like that? We're on a cargo plane with no cargo, headed towards Russia- not the friendlies and most democratic country in the world, and we're only 4 people if we include the pilot, who is dressed in camouflage. Doesn't this seem a bit too sketchy to you?"

Edited by HighNinjaFly

"It is sketchy. The plane we're on right now is property of the US government, the paint tells me this one is for stealth operations and I didn't hear the radio in the cockpit once." Ned said without moving a bit. "Don't you think the air force would have at least tried to make contact with us. I mean some random US military plane flies into a countries airspace, that country isn't just going to nothing, espesially Russia."

As I hear the comment I immediately snap my look at its direction.
"Oh, you're awake" I said a bit surprised and gave a friendly smile.
"We might be overthinking it. Maybe there's a high tech signal transmitter that tells them everything they need? You know the tech today..." With a chuckle in between, I said: "No one knows what's possible nowadays..."

Edited by HighNinjaFly

"I brought some food, water and a first aid kit just in case. Oh and a hammer" Nick nods twice. As Ned unzips his hoodie, Nick couldn't help but say: "Oh, I see you have brought a hammer as well... how quaint... <_<"

Edited by HighNinjaFly