Gopher's Minions

I wanna wish you a

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New year. =)   Once again Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and happy new year.

I almost forgot... How terribly remiss of me!

May 2016 have more @Okmeery Also, have a viking Santa.

2 minutes ago, Okmeery said:

Well that was unbeliavably easy. I already thought  I actually have to code it in somehow haha...always need to find the most complex way to do something.

hey the more christmas music cheer the better!!

Needs more smooth jazz.

1 minute ago, Shadowlyn said:

Merry Christmas to all.. And @Aj-M1A2X how can Christmas be anything other than religious.. Sorry if it is stepping on toes but that is the fact of the matter..

Enjoy here is a fun one and have a Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOzszFIBcE

I know plenty of atheists who celebrate Christmas in a non-religious way, it's becoming less and less of a Christian thing. Of course, Christians have their own Christmas related traditions and stuff, but yeah.

Anyway, let's not carry this on, the rulez say so! (unless you want to hop onto the private messages, and stuff)

Edited by Aj-M1A2X
3 minutes ago, Aj-M1A2X said:

I know plenty of atheists who celebrate Christmas in a non-religious way, it's becoming less and less of a Christian thing. Of course, Christians have their own Christmas related traditions and stuff, but yeah.

Anyway, let's not carry this on, the rulez say so! (unless you want to hop onto the private messages, and stuff)

If anyone wants to, I'll start that topic.

Just now, unnamedguy21 said:

If anyone wants to, I'll start that topic.

Oh wait, the rulez.