Jump to content
Gopher's Minions

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, AnkMah said:

I live way north in Norway to randomly stumble into Gopher, but if I ever were to recongnize the voice in my vicinity I honestly don't know if I would want to know his face. 

Don't Lie... You know you would look.. :D

sn_caddyshack_576.jpg

Edited by Shadowlyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadowlyn said:

I was in a coffee shop once and heard his voice behind me and when I turned around someone was watching his channel on there phone behind me...  Was so close :)

Ahhhhhhhh! SO CLOSE. I would have freaked out. My girlfriend & I often day-dream about running into him randomly on the streets when we start traveling - I'd love to just pick his brain on how he stays so damn disciplined with his playthroughs! 

Though also...that's kinda awesome you saw someone watching him. Did you introduce yourself? I've never met a fellow Minion and feel like if I did they may be someone I'd get along with very well, given they were true Minion status and not just subscribed and watching for mod vault, but maybe even there, who knows!?

13 minutes ago, AnkMah said:

I live way north in Norway to randomly stumble into Gopher, but if I ever were to recongnize the voice in my vicinity I honestly don't know if I would want to know his face. 

Ya know..funny you bring that up. In Shadowlyn's previous statement I was typing and thinking, "What would I do if I heard his voice in a coffee shop? Would I really want to know a face to the name?" And I still can't answer that with fully confidence now..perhaps it's a discussion we could all have but...and I'm thinking out loud here, to me it wouldn't be that bad knowing his face I mean, it wouldn't ruin anything for me.

If I sincerely think about it, I guess I can strongly say that I'd love to meet him and chat with him but I definitely agree that after meeting him I would still be upset if he put his face in every Let's Play, not because it'd be a change for me but because it's just not Gopher, it's not his style. 

Edited by Gray Geist
typos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Gray Geist said:

@Shadowlyn Ohhhh I get that. Too bad then! & That picture is priceless...so priceless lmao! 

Then click the Like Button... gopherVaultStiv need all the likes I can get....  I suffer from "Online Attention Need For Like Complex Disorder"... Like Like Like :lol:

facebook_likes.jpg

Its @Jasch fault...

Edited by Shadowlyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I would introduce myself.

I could not passup the opportunity to thank him in person for all the entertainment he has brought into my life and help he has given me getting into PC game modding. I would keep his secret and refrain from asking for a selfie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One other Minion, used047, that also regularly watches the Livestreams lives within 5 min drive from me. He told me that he checked my name on Facebook and realized that we live pretty close to each other. But other than him, I've never heard of any other Croatian that follows him. Such a shame...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shadowlyn said:

Then click the Like Button... gopherVaultStiv need all the likes I can get....  I suffer from "Online Attention Need For Like Complex Disorder"... Like Like Like :lol:

[Pic removed]

Its @Jasch fault...

What is my fault?

Oh, and btw: Finding out stuff about other people on the internet isn't hard. So you probably could arrange a "randomly" run into gopher.

EDIT: FUUUU now i want to find him, just because it's a challenge. >_< Well done jasch, well done. You know you don't have time for it!

Edited by Jasch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jasch Whaaaaaaaaa! Are you insinuating that we all create some sort of Kabal and set up a "random" event in which Gopher walks into a coffee shop and BLAMO, it's Uber-Minion party time! Lmao!

In all seriousness though I'm not sure how easy it would be with Gopher unless someone was a hacker and at this point I'm unwilling to go further because I would never condone that crap.

@Apocalypso Yeahhh you're absolutely right. I was thinking of using other Youtubers videos from that meet up in Poland and somehow working to "cross reference" them to see if Gopher showed up in any of them but then we get back to the whole ya know...I don't care enough to do that, I don't have time to do that and doing so would only show me a man that I already know is awesome so meh! 

@OutandBackI agree on that point, so much entertainment...I wouldn't ask for a selfie but I'm sure my girlfriend would and in all honesty, I wouldn't hold it against her B)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gray Geist said:

@Jasch Whaaaaaaaaa! Are you insinuating that we all create some sort of Kabal and set up a "random" event in which Gopher walks into a coffee shop and BLAMO, it's Uber-Minion party time! Lmao!

In all seriousness though I'm not sure how easy it would be with Gopher unless someone was a hacker and at this point I'm unwilling to go further because I would never condone that crap.

You don't have to be a hacker. You just need to think about what you know and how you can do it.

The internet is an amazing place to find information. You just have to be creative.
(I've done this before with someone I knew just from the web. It was a bet. I won. Aka: It is not that hard.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Breakwind said:

I actually find that uncomfortable 

Then go off the grid like me! Not even the govt knows where I live atm! Jk, I'm just staying with my father for a while :P

Anywho, I've never thought about running into Gopher, only youtuber I've thought about running into is Skallagrim :) I don't think I'd want to know what Gopher looked like for the simple fact that he obviously doesn't want people to know, which is fair enough. Can't say I blame him to be honest, can see why. Me personally I don't really care if people know who I am, unless you are a secret govt agent come to find where I'm hiding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have I run into Gopher? Oh yea, i remember the time.
It was at a solar eclipse, I've just finished my bath under virgins blood, and suddenly when i stepped  outside to breath the frigid air and bask in the rain, an omen gradually appeared in front of my eyes  under the sound of ghastly whispers with the sky rotating and its dark clouds as if someone was toying with the world. At first I couldn't make out the details since it was a shadowy figure, darker then darkness itself with a sinister aura surrounding it, but then, a pair of comets passed by right above my head, its' light radiating the figure and there he was- our dark lord. He offered me a contract: Never be bored ever again in front of a computer for the price of the souls of my whole bloodline. I happily accepted and now I'm bound to roam these plains of oblivion as a happy minion :D 

Edited by HighNinjaFly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Apocalypso said:

If someone gave you a link and said "In this video, at (insert time), you can see Gopher, 100% him", would you open it ?

 

I'm not really sure if I would.

I would. I don't really care for how he looks. It doesn't change who he is. And it doesn't mean I couldn't enjoy his content anymore. (JACK! WE NEED YOU!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jasch said:

I would. I don't really care for how he looks. It doesn't change who he is. And it doesn't mean I couldn't enjoy his content anymore. (JACK! WE NEED YOU!)

@JaschI totally agree with you which is what I was getting at in my previous post. 

5 hours ago, HighNinjaFly said:

Have I run into Gopher? Oh yea, i remember the time.
It was at a solar eclipse, I've just finished my bath under virgins blood, and suddenly when i stepped  outside to breath the frigid air and bask in the rain, an omen gradually appeared in front of my eyes  under the sound of ghastly whispers with the sky rotating and its dark clouds as if someone was toying with the world. At first I couldn't make out the details since it was a shadowy figure, darker then darkness itself with a sinister aura surrounding it, but then, a pair of comets passed by right above my head, its' light radiating the figure and there he was- our dark lord. He offered me a contract: Never be bored ever again in front of a computer for the price of the souls of my whole bloodline. I happily accepted and now I'm bound to roam these plains of oblivion as a happy minion :D 

@HighNinjaFlyHaha well written friend well written! Though I feel like it should have teetered off into this, please excuse me borrowing your awesome writing:

"It was at a solar eclipse, I've just finished my bath under virgins blood, and suddenly when i stepped  outside to breath the frigid air and bask in the rain, an omen gradually appeared in front of my eyes  under the sound of ghastly whispers with the sky rotating and its dark clouds as if someone was toying with the world. At first I couldn't make out the details since it was a shadowy figure, darker then darkness itself with a sinister aura surrounding it, but then, a pair of comets passed by right above my head, its' light radiating the figure and there he was...running toward me with a horde of angry NPCs at his back screaming, "run RUN RUN!!!" Gopher the Always Burdened, Gopher the Comedian, Gopher the Looter. gopherVaultStiv

I dunno I find that accurate gopherMoo Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2015 at 0:30 AM, Jasch said:

EDIT: FUUUU now i want to find him, just because it's a challenge. >_< Well done jasch, well done. You know you don't have time for it!

Don't do it Jasch :P c'mon we've already talked about your stalking habits.

Also when I was visiting Oslo this spring I was definitely listening to people around me a lot more than usual haha..but I guess gophers are mysterious creatures, only showing themselves to a few select individuals...once in a full moon on a crossroad when a rooster crows three times..or something like that.

Edited by Okmeery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...