Gopher's Minions

The mod that allows you to scrap things like tree roots in the settlement!

Alternatively,  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4640/? Spring Cleaning.

Uses a ini tweak and unlocks the world space so the cell reset doesn't happen, in doing so it allows you to scrap a lot more than scrap scrap is able to and is updated regularly with problems that usually result in being able to scrap things that are connected to the world-space itself. ;)

Edited by Drakanium
9 hours ago, Drakanium said:

Alternatively,  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4640/? Spring Cleaning.

Uses a ini tweak and unlocks the world space so the cell reset doesn't happen, in doing so it allows you to scrap a lot more than scrap scrap is able to and is updated regularly with problems that usually result in being able to scrap things that are connected to the world-space itself. ;)

Oh, i didn't notice that mod. Thanks! ^_^

be careful with ini tweak from Spring Cleaning - ive seen a warning about this on another mod page

I was informed that the line "bUseCombinedObjects=0" causes a lot of problems in the game. The removal of these several objects near the Vault 111 is not worth the problems and glitches that you can get.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

also Place Everywhere http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9424/?

Not only does it let you intersect one object into but you can also scrap objects OUTSIDE your settlment, heck you can turn off the settlement workshop time out so in theiry you could scrap the entire commonweath, i mainly use it t scrap cars and trees just outside my settlment borders

II like Scrap Scrap. It works really well and is easy to use. No special loader. The only problem with these mods is that some of them allow you to scrap roads and other substrates that leave huge holes in the ground meshes. You also have to be really careful when scrapping buildings or you can end up with one-sided walls. I suggest saving every time you get a structure you really like.

I also use the console command "disable" on some things that I find really annoying.

Edited by Cryzeteur

If you guys watch some of what  EvilViking13 - YouTube does, along with how, and why, you will learn quite a bit.

He mentions a few times about how it can be bad to alter the base cell mesh of an area, and even disabling or deleting random stuff can lead to problems later, say, if the core game is updated. You know, like when a DLC comes out.

As in, it may ruin your previous saves, cause glitches, and bugs, or other unknown (to date) issues, and seeing how there is still no GECK, to fix anything like that, it pays to be really careful.

From what I've seen, you'll do better by simply covering something up, or working around it, than removing it from the game entirely.

EvilViking13 has a whole list of good mods to use in the descriptions of his videos, he does make some incredibly detailed settlements.

Worth a look, at least.  :)