Gopher's Minions

How does the community Reputation Work

Jay

Question

So i've been on the forum for about two months now and started wondering what this whole reputation thing is, what it is, how it works, etc?

and a slightly related question the "new minion" Label that appears under my name is it connected to reputation or is it a time thing and when/how will it change?

thank you in advance.

Edited by Jay

3 answers to this question

Reputation: Also known as like count. It shows how many times someone pressed the "Like this" button on one of your posts.
I am not sure about the Label but I think it was related to the post count. And it doesn't really say anything. I think everyone over 100 posts is a Well-Known-Minion. Best look at the post and like count. (Yes, I know, that's better for me :P But it also is saying more than the label.)

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

So i've been on the forum for about two months now and started wondering what this whole reputation thing is, what it is, how it works, etc?

and a slightly related question the "new minion" Label that appears under my name is it connected to reputation or is it a time thing and when/how will it change?

thank you in advance.

The new minion stays until you prove you can stand on your head and clap at the same time... :D

Reputation is the number of post, Likes you get and not getting any warnings.. New Minion will change after you post a certain number of times I believe or could be related to time on the forums.. I could be wrong on all accounts though but someone with more knowledge than me should be along to prove me wrong unless I am right and they are trying to confuse you.. what a predicament we are in.. ;)

Edited by Shadowlyn