Gopher's Minions

Minions Monthly Holiday Fan Art Submissions

No way to upload to my pc lol I lack the ability to take a picture XD

It was just going to be some vault boy styled jack art with something like loot everything.

Edit: Well the amusing pic I was going to upload was deleted :(

Edit 2: Delete this post if you can, the pic I spent over an hour on was somehow deleted.

Edited by KittyLordMeow-Meows
20 minutes ago, such_turista said:

@KittyLordMeow-Meows your idea was way too good to pass, so here you go.

c2rlyw0.png

I guess we could share the credits. Though I don't really know if I should base the entire vault boy on jack, or just leave the hat.

<3 mine had a ranger coat and more whiskey but dats pretty sweet :D

Edit: Oh and a sweet beard, so basically I had jack as a vault boy :3

Edited by KittyLordMeow-Meows

Guys, sorry for posting another one but this time we got Jack, and a corrected typo (damn that was bad).

j2S9aIj.png

If my image gets in i would like for it to be this one, and again I shall share the the credits with @KittyLordMeow-Meows

Edited by such_turista
Added beard
11 hours ago, such_turista said:

Guys, sorry for posting another one but this time we got Jack, and a corrected typo (damn that was bad).

j2S9aIj.png

If my image gets in i would like for it to be this one, and again I shall share the the credits with @KittyLordMeow-Meows

Why does this pic remind me of a postcard...

It should be one :D 

I made this one... sorry for the very low resolution but I couldn't find another way to charge a bigger file. Do you have any suggestion?

The text is a little cut to the edge... I'm sorry for that but i drew it in a larger sheet than an A4 and it didn't match entirely the scanner; if you want to I can find a way to use another scanner but it will require some time.

I hope there aren't grammatical errors in the text... I checked a few times but I didn't notice anything.

Finally I hope you like it! It was fun!

Edit: Discovered Imgur just now... this is much better... still.. the edges are cut... sorry for that

http://Y9DCwZX.jpg?1 

Edited by Manzo

Posted this on another (wrong) thread, so i figured I would correct that mistake.  I first made this because i was listening to gophers recording of FO4 launch and he mentions the Mysterious Stranger with Stiv's head, afterwards I saw that someone had beat me to the punch but then edited it for holiday spirit.

I digress....

Mysterious-Santa.thumb.jpg.5944fec0be3e5Mysterious-Stranger.thumb.jpg.6e74b122cc

• 2 weeks later...