Gopher's Minions
OdinCipher

OdinCipher streams

hey, guys just wanted to post here seeing as there are a few other people that do as well, I have a twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/odincipher  it's very small. I only doubled down on streaming last week so the occasional viewer would be nice.  I do have a schedule, but not a regular game to play atm, I am currently waiting on overwatch coming out.

today I'm playing through fallout 3 via the Tale of Two wastelands mod.

P.S 

I might be a few minutes late today due to Tale of Two wastelands instability 

panel-71698773-image-116b5e7b16e9e45b-32
  • Mon: 12:00 PM GMT
  • Tue: Offline
  • Wed: 12:00 PM GMT
  • Thu: Offline
  • Fri: 12:00 PM GMT

Sorry I missed this stream I'm subscribed now so I hope I won't miss the next one.

I did get this note when trying to watch the recording. I'm guessing you recorded the radio's in the game playing.

[Audio for portions of this video has been muted as it appears to contain copyrighted content owned or controlled by a third party.]

the only music i have out of games are ok to play on twitch, game remixed and monstercat stuff. after checking the claim against me it was the main song for the game one I Don't Want to set the world on fire    

so yea I will be playing Fallout for the next few streams, after fiddling with the game for a few days I forgot about the AMD CPU ini fix.. *face palm* so the game is not running buttery smooth (10-20% CPU load outside with HD textures )

Edited by OdinCipher

so I will be streaming again today starting at 12 PM GMT playing some Fallout: Tale of two Wastelands there will be faffing about for the first bit of the stream while i tweak ini's and get my mods together (had to do a clean install)

Edited by OdinCipher

hey guys im going to be live in the next 5 minutes, slept in and am currently eating my breakfast. we are continuing the Tale of Two wastelands play through today.

hey guys, i will be streaming today from 12:00 GMT today and i have to apologize about not streaming last week on Wednesday and Friday work is being an ass. also i will be restarting my play threw due to my main games drive dying over the weekend.