Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Morrolan

Morrolan Stream(s)

I've been looking/waiting for a game to stream, and I think Shadow of Mordor might be a good one to try.

It will be unleashed on steam at 20:00 (I think) CEST today (30 sept), luckily I can preload it, but it will still have to unpack, which means that I will probably start playing 20:30 or even 21:00 CEST.

Also, the game is apparantly quite heavy to run, so I might need to mess with the settings a bit first. And prepare for bugs, not that that will stop me.

For the future: I'd be willing to be one of the streamers for minion events, and I might stream other games as well. I've been thinking about streaming DA:I, but only on a second playthrough because the first one is personal :P

For those who are interested: http://www.twitch.tv/morloran

This will be my first intentional stream, so P.E.A.C.H. ;) I have no idea if I am interesting to watch as streamer.

Also, I apologize if this coincides with another person's stream.

Nice Morro, I think a lot of people are interested to see Shadow of Mordor played. I know I am, so I'll try to tune in tonight :) And I don't think anyone has 'claimed' tuesdays yet as OJ has moved on to thursday, so you should be fine on the coinciding.

I'm also really trying to figure out what is P.E.A.C.H. Please Exterminate Any Crazyness Hastily. OK! will try.

Nice Morro, I think a lot of people are interested to see Shadows of Mordor played. I know I am, so I'll try to tune in tonight :) And I don't think anyone has 'claimed' tuesdays yet as OJ has moved on to thursday, so you should be fine on the coinciding.

I'm also really trying to figure out what is P.E.A.C.H. Please Exterminate Any Crazyness Hastily. OK! will try.

Place Each Apple Carefully Horizontal!

Thank guys!

Good news, the game has already been unlocked, which gives me time to let steam decrypt it, do settings and test the stream, so I will try to actualy begin playing at 20:00 CEST tonight.

And I will give you what PEACH stands for on stream, but keep guessing :)

Aaaand I have finished playing Shadow of Mordor. It really had me hooked, and it was quite short (but fun and worth it). It was all on stream with some of the minions, and it is all available on my channel if anyone is interested in seeing the ending. And I must say I'm having fun streaming.

I've had some suggestions for a next game to stream. Darksiders, or something multiplayer with other minions. I also have a small list of games that'll be released soon that I want to play, so I might stream those as well. Those games are Borderlands the Presequel, Civilization Beyond Earth, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition and Tales from the Borderlands.

Please post any other suggestions you might have here!

And about Hatoful Boyfriend... You know what I'm not doing? I'm not playing a dating sim with pigeons. :P

If I want romance in games I'll stick to Bioware if you don't mind.

I'm thinking that maybe King Arthur - the Role-playing Wargame might be fun on stream, and the people in the chat get to make the choices? Although on second thought, doing the battles in real time would be a pain, so maybe not...

Guess I will need some time to decide :P