Gopher's Minions
Scalier Nebula

ESO Guild Invite Thread

Post here to be invited to the ESO Gopher's Minions Guild and you shall be invited the next time a Officer with Recruitment power is able.

Gopher's Minions is based on the North American Server

Guild Events Typically run on Saturdays 8:30 CEST Gopher Time.

So if you'd like to join in post your

ESO Username:

Character name:

Alliance:

I would like to be a guild minion please. My ESO username is SpartacusMills, my main character is... Spartacus Mills and is AD, I also have an EP Dunmer called... Dark Spartacus. I'm pretty inventive with character names. My attempt at bribery is that I will leave any dropped set items I find in the guild bank (I'm VR10), and I can craft at least 6 traits on everything, 8 on woodworking and will happily craft anything you like as long as you have the mats (just the wood/metal/cloth) and I can craft all styles . I'm not much good in a fight though, there is that. Minor issue I'm sure...

I would like to be a guild minion please. My ESO username is SpartacusMills, my main character is... Spartacus Mills and is AD, I also have an EP Dunmer called... Dark Spartacus. I'm pretty inventive with character names. My attempt at bribery is that I will leave any dropped set items I find in the guild bank (I'm VR10), and I can craft at least 6 traits on everything, 8 on woodworking and will happily craft anything you like as long as you have the mats (just the wood/metal/cloth) and I can craft all styles . I'm not much good in a fight though, there is that. Minor issue I'm sure...

Invite sent :)

Welcome! We are happy to have you.

Usually we are doing our weekly guild event at Saturdays 8.30 pm CET. But if you want to do something at any other time, just send a pm ingame when you see one of us. Also, the guild events aren't doing so well these days, but most of the time we get at least one dungeon done.

I'd prefer if people mail me in game for a invite instead of posting in there, it is easier.

Why is this based on a North American server anyway? A previous thread showed that most people on those forums are in Europe.

Because Gopher startet on the NA server.

And people don't like to loose all their new found friends on the NA server.

Besides, you cannot move the existing chars to the other server. So you had to start all over again.

I see...

I thought Zenimax said everyone's on the same mega-server, though?

DAMN IT ZENIMAX!

The only MMO I know that's managed to do that is Eve online. Well, they had managed it until they opened an Asia server as well. But most of the world plays on the same server. And that can lead to really major lag in heavily populated areas like the trade hubs and the huge PvP battles. To the point where at peak rates, they literally slow down game time in the affected areas to help the server handle it.

I see...

I thought Zenimax said everyone's on the same mega-server, though?

DAMN IT ZENIMAX!

they might have said they were aiming for that up til about 3 years ago, yeh :P

ahum

The only MMO I know that's managed to do that is Eve online. Well, they had managed it until they opened an Asia server as well. But most of the world plays on the same server. And that can lead to really major lag in heavily populated areas like the trade hubs and the huge PvP battles. To the point where at peak rates, they literally slow down game time in the affected areas to help the server handle it.

B-R5RB?

I wanted to post EVE but yeah... I really need to start playing both EVE and ESO... spredsheets!

B-R5RB?

I wanted to post EVE but yeah... I really need to start playing both EVE and ESO... spredsheets!

Yep. B-R5RB was, as far as I know, the most recent fight to make the news. I've not heard of anything since. In fact there's not been anything anywhere near as big since. And with the recent changes, it's unlikely to happen again. Although I'm not a null-sec player so it's not really something I know much about. I have no interest at all in sitting around in the slowest ships in the game for hours, waiting for a fleet to form, then spending the next few hours shooting at other huge ships. I stick to High-sec and Low-sec where I can fly the smaller ships and get the fights that take minutes at most flying solo if you want to. Eve can be a little spreadsheety, true although they're trying to work on that a bit and not doing too badly if truth be told.