Gopher's Minions

Gopher's Minions Pathfinder

6 minutes ago, JHORDEE said:

So, next session?

Again; erryday 'xcept sunday.
Might be that I cant do a day but I'll let you know soon enough (at least a day in advance)

AJ: Should be free all of this week and next week apart from monday and thursday @Aj-M1A2X

All week's free, I think. So I propose Wednesday.

Also, owlbears aren't so bad! See?

owlbear_cub_by_viergacht-d4fo2it.jpg

36 minutes ago, JHORDEE said:

So, next session?

Again; erryday 'xcept sunday.
Might be that I cant do a day but I'll let you know soon enough (at least a day in advance)

AJ: Should be free all of this week and next week apart from monday and thursday @Aj-M1A2X

Actually, could we maybe even meet up like 1 hour earlier or so? Just so we have more time to DO stuff, y'know?

3 minutes ago, Philosophercat said:

I could make it earlier than our usual time.

I think you'd be the biggest "stepstone" there (no offense!!) since you're the farthest away from the rest of us. I guess especially @Gokeywould be relieved if we could make it even earlier, but that's completely your choice to make. If I've spoken too soon any anyone can't make it earlier than usual, I'm sorry I've been so rash about this.

@Aj-M1A2X @TheLazyGrizzly @Gorzkiewski @Rudehox 

Edited by JHORDEE

6 hours ago, Philosophercat said:

Hopefully this won't be @Rudehox next week.

CV0yN4aXIAE2EUO.jpg

I think Tolman is closer to them than some of us, so chances are he'll be targeted somewhere in the middle.

Personally, I'm thinking of keeping them at range at least until I run out of arrows.  And after another 5 heals I can move to 60 feet away from them for that as I'll have none left.

@Philosophercat @JHORDEE @Aj-M1A2X @TiDinzeo @TheLazyGrizzly @Gorzkiewski @Gokey @Rudehox

Ok guys, I've had a chat with Andy and if we can meet Friday 18th he's ok with missing the session.

It'll probably be the last session of the year as I think getting us all together on Christmas week might be a bit difficult for obvious reasons.

If we meet Friday we'll try and meet an hour earlier, so 18.30 GMT.

OWLBEARS!