Gopher's Minions

Gopher's Minions Pathfinder

7 hours ago, TiDinzeo said:

Yeah.  I noticed because I didn't either.

11 hours ago, Philosophercat said:

And, uh... guys on my team? I didn't get to prepare my spells for the day before we were ambushed, so... Yeah. >_>

You two just got a TPK for your team, I recon. 

@JHORDEE @Gokey @Rudehox @Aj-M1A2X   @TheAD209

So, guys. We should decide when can we all gather next time. I am totally fine today and tommorow, though I presume that today is probably not possible for some of us. 
Next week is a bit hectic for me and it would be nice to have everything planned in advance. 

4 minutes ago, Aj-M1A2X said:

AD said today isn't an option, but tomorrow MIGHT be possible. On the other hand, I'm not sure if I can make it on Sunday, but I should be able to.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the heads-up, mate. 
Like I said, I am free this sunday, so it just depends on how busy are you guys. 

5 hours ago, TheLazyGrizzly said:

OMGreading.gif

56 minutes ago, Gorzkiewski said:

fine-dog-fine.jpg?w=620

This. Both of This. Yes. I'll have to double-check but I'm pretty sure I used up the last of my healing spells except for the AOE. But like Alex said, there's only one of them, right?

We're all gonna diiiiiiiiie....

5 minutes ago, Philosophercat said:

This. Both of This. Yes. I'll have to double-check but I'm pretty sure I used up the last of my healing spells except for the AOE. But like Alex said, there's only one of them, right?

We're all gonna diiiiiiiiie....

One of them and only two of you.  Although my guess is it's a concentration spell, so if you distract it for a round or two, we *might* be good.  Well, except Zuurich who's going to be taken as a snack of course.

@Philosophercat @TiDinzeo @TheLazyGrizzly @Gorzkiewski @JHORDEE @Rudehox @Gokey @Aj-M1A2X

Ok folks, I have something I'd like you to do, now that we've got a few sessions under our belts. I'd like everyone in the game to message me with what you would like out of the game. What I'm looking for is things like - plot for your character, things you'd like more or less of, places or settings you want to see. This will help me integrate things better in the future and hopefully you'll get what you want too :) 

Edit - Don't be too modest! If you want something crazy, let me know!

Edited by TheAD209

3 minutes ago, TheAD209 said:

@Philosophercat @TiDinzeo @TheLazyGrizzly @Gorzkiewski @JHORDEE @Rudehox @Gokey @Aj-M1A2X

Ok folks, I have something I'd like you to do, now that we've got a few sessions under our belts. I'd like everyone in the game to message me with what you would like out of the game. What I'm looking for is things like - plot for your character, things you'd like more or less of, places or settings you want to see. This will help me integrate things better in the future and hopefully you'll get what you want too :) 

I imagine "to live" isn't good enough. :P

56 minutes ago, TheAD209 said:

Oh this could be intresting if i survive that is, well i am still hidden so i still got a chance atleast :P 

50 minutes ago, Philosophercat said:

btw, are we meeting this week (Wednesday?) or are we all taking a Fallout 4 break? ;)

I cant say that until i have atleast tried out the game tbh >.<

@Philosophercat @JHORDEE @Gokey @Gorzkiewski @Rudehox @TheLazyGrizzly @TiDinzeo @Aj-M1A2X

Ok everyone, I'm calling this FALLOUT 4 week and saying we have a break while everyone (including me) gets FO4 out of our systems.

Also days were looking tight any way this week.

Have fun in the post-apocalypse!

Unless there is an overwhelming response to do Pathfinder that is...

Edited by TheAD209