Gopher's Minions

Gopher's Minions Pathfinder

4 hours ago, TheAD209 said:

So far the vote is weighted for Old Republic which is nearly all Legends continuity and Jedi's all over the place. Not my favoured era but if the players want that then we'll see.

Having said that I have no idea who has voted for what, so I'll have to ask my Pathfinder players first :) 

@TiDinzeo I don't want to lose you as a player so I'm happy to incorporate some of the Legends stuff :) 

I was personally glad that it's the Old Republic in the end, otherwise I would probably try and figure out a way to be a bad guy again. 
Sorry, I just don't like Rebels and the New Republic.

29 minutes ago, Gokey said:

I was personally glad that it's the Old Republic in the end, otherwise I would probably try and figure out a way to be a bad guy again. 

Meanwhile I was thinking I would try True Neutral so I don't have any alignment worries :D

1 hour ago, Gokey said:

You dont have to play a rebel in the rebel eras, or empire, or a jedi. Tell me your ideas and I'll make the game about you.

Just now, TheAD209 said:

You dont have to play a rebel in the rebel eras, or empire, or a jedi. Tell me your ideas and I'll make the game about you.

ATM my character concept is a trader. I was browsing the careers for Edge of Empire and had this vision of this character with a huge green greatcoat with bulging pockets full of junk. She's absolutely convinced that someone somewhere in the galaxy will find this stuff priceless. Also, the eyepiece for appraisals which she can flick on with glass so thick it makes her eye look disturbingly large.

I just... haven't worked out how she's actually going to be of use to anyone :D

52 minutes ago, Philosophercat said:

ATM my character concept is a trader. I was browsing the careers for Edge of Empire and had this vision of this character with a huge green greatcoat with bulging pockets full of junk. She's absolutely convinced that someone somewhere in the galaxy will find this stuff priceless. Also, the eyepiece for appraisals which she can flick on with glass so thick it makes her eye look disturbingly large.

I just... haven't worked out how she's actually going to be of use to anyone :D

I like it! Traders are REALLY useful in Star Wars cos there's always a deal to made somewhere. Some aliens rubbish is another's precious relic :)

27 minutes ago, Shiroi_gaijin said:

let me know if there's room in this.  I'd be interested, but don't want to complicate anything needlessly

Keep 'em peeled on here or the Star Wars topic and we'll see who's interested at the right time (it wont be till the new year, I want to use the Rogue One hype)

12 hours ago, TheAD209 said:

@TiDinzeo I don't want to lose you as a player so I'm happy to incorporate some of the Legends stuff :) 

Legends is New Republic, after Return of the Jedi but before Disney bought the franchise and decided to scrub everything that had been written in the EU as it existed.  It's the system though that will either have me in or out so I'll take a look at it as soon as I get a chance.

10 hours ago, Philosophercat said:

Meanwhile I was thinking I would try True Neutral so I don't have any alignment worries :D

That's a good idea actually, though personally I doubt it's possible to get away from the War in that Era. 
Like I said, The Old Republic is cool. That's when being a smuggler is fun and good.

3 hours ago, Gokey said:

That's a good idea actually, though personally I doubt it's possible to get away from the War in that Era. 
Like I said, The Old Republic is cool. That's when being a smuggler is fun and good.

Being a smuggler can happen at any era, there are literally millions of worlds with plenty of places to smuggle!

Don't forget the galaxy is a big place, the various wars only take up a small fraction...and there are other galaxies...

Edited by TheAD209