Gopher's Minions
Philosophercat

Gopher's Minions Pathfinder

So, our perfect plan involved: Sending off the rogues into a suicide mission with 2x as many enemies as us, apparently.

Oh, and making the big trollkin army coming our way fall off a cliff.

Perfect, perfect plan and perfect execution!

1 hour ago, Aj-M1A2X said:

So, our perfect plan involved: Sending off the rogues into a suicide mission with 2x as many enemies as us, apparently.

Oh, and making the big trollkin army coming our way fall off a cliff.

Perfect, perfect plan and perfect execution!

Didn't the plan actually involve some of the stronger, more tanky party members coming down by another path?  Still waiting for that to happen btw.

Just now, TiDinzeo said:

You mean because they flew and the people making the plan forgot they could do that?

No, they were supposed to fly.

Except they were ALL supposed to fly, apart from the trollkin, of course.

To clarify, this is the plan: You guys go down there, we distract them, they come here (hopefully), you free the hostages then run the hell away, we fight, you maybe help us when you're back and you're away from or done with the trollkins. 

Edited by Aj-M1A2X

1 minute ago, Gorzkiewski said:

I still find raiding a city full of harpies just for several peasants idiotic.

At least there was no moment I missed.

Huzzah for whooping 2 damage in total!

VALOR AND GLORY AND HONOUR! AND NOT BEING A CRAVEN! LETS GO!

LEEEEROOOY JENKINS!

*dies*

Edited by Aj-M1A2X

12 minutes ago, TheAD209 said:

To be honest it went about as well as it could have. 

The party as a whole has only taken a tiny bit of damage and you have killed several Harpies and caused confusion amongst the others. You just need to capitalise on your success :)

Thanks for having so much patience with us, Alex. :D

18 minutes ago, Gorzkiewski said:

I still find raiding a city full of harpies just for several peasants idiotic.

I agree, it quite is. But at that moment it was better to start doing something, than allow us to kill each other because of senseless feeling of heroism. 

Morog WOULD prefer to just wait the sacrifice out, but since the majority of the party decided to attack he prefered to follow the stream and not raise an unnecessary argument. 

30 minutes ago, Gokey said:

I agree, it quite is. But at that moment it was better to start doing something, than allow us to kill each other because of senseless feeling of heroism. 

Morog WOULD prefer to just wait the sacrifice out, but since the majority of the party decided to attack he prefered to follow the stream and not raise an unnecessary argument. 

As a player, I would have just walked away, but Alyrila wouldn't despite her alignnment.

As a player, I'd probably do something, like Tozug did. Just more interesting that way.

But as myself, nah. Way too risky, way too stupid, and even if I somehow did it, I doubt it'd achieve much in the long run. Better safe than sorry.

7 hours ago, Gokey said:

6 hours ago, Aj-M1A2X said:

As a player, I'd probably do something, like Tozug did. Just more interesting that way.

But as myself, nah. Way too risky, way too stupid, and even if I somehow did it, I doubt it'd achieve much in the long run. Better safe than sorry.

7 hours ago, TiDinzeo said:

As a player, I would have just walked away, but Alyrila wouldn't despite her alignnment.

HEROES!