Gopher's Minions

Gopher's Minions Pathfinder

@Philosophercat

Jeez, this is amazing! I love it! Thank you, Pcat!
In my opinion the original portrait is still too orcish for my tastes, but well. It's the best I could find at the moment, other than using a picture of Vecna where he looked a bit like a half-orc. 

Edited by Gokey

7 hours ago, Gokey said:

@Philosophercat

In my opinion the original portrait is still too orcish for my tastes, but well. It's the best I could find at the moment, other than using a picture of Vecna where he looked a bit like a half-orc. 

Smaller tusks, longer nose, slightly shorter ears? :P

9 hours ago, Gokey said:

@Philosophercat

Merry Christmas :)

4 hours ago, TheAD209 said:

So we now have a necromancer with glowing red eyes, excellent! 

What next, a halo for PCat?

I must confess, I had a lot of fun with those glasses!

Maybe, if I take that Channeling Force feat I could whip up a portrait of jedi Saja. :P

2 hours ago, Gokey said:

I am not sure about the nose, but otherwise - yes.

I'd also make the hair darker and just add a stripe of white hair there. 

How's this?

qD33Q80.jpg

I also sneakily fixed the bit where he lost part of his cheekbone in the last one :P

Also, @TheAD209, how are we handling spell components? I just realised I have an aoe fire spell but it's basically burning bat poop. I don't think I have any bat poop...

11 minutes ago, Philosophercat said:

How's this?

qD33Q80.jpg

I also sneakily fixed the bit where he lost part of his cheekbone in the last one :P

Also, @TheAD209, how are we handling spell components? I just realised I have an aoe fire spell but it's basically burning bat poop. I don't think I have any bat poop...

This is pretty damn amazing, tbh. Not quite what I imagined (my imagination painted the hair longer and the stripe smaller), but still amazing.  I am off to change the picture on Roll20 to this for now, since it's the best presentation I have at the moment. You're the best Pcat. 

And yea, most spells me and Marcellus cast use spell components, but we have a class feat that allows us to ignore most components that have no indication of cost. 
You will probably have to buy a spell pouch when we get off the island or try to find some bat poop. 

18 minutes ago, TheAD209 said:

You're lucky, it used to be 1d4 HP for Wizards and Sorcerers. :)

Well, if it was how it used to be than I would have almost gotten the maximum allowed HP per level. 
But in Pathfinder it's 1d6 and my 3 HP on this level is laughable.