Gopher's Minions

Gopher's Minions Pathfinder

I would love to participate Pathfinder, but I literally own nothing for it.

One of the reasons we chose Pathfinder for our first game was that Paizo have put all of the core rules etc. online and free to use: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/ Likewise, for now we're using Roll20.net for actual play. Accounts are free.

I am definitely interested in getting involved in a Pathfinder group, especially one involving the Minions (one of the best online communities imho).  I have significant experience with Pathfinder and am familiar with roll20's interface and options.  I am can both teach and DM, but I prefer to play if someone else wants to DM.

Well if you guys ever have an opening I would be more than willing to learn.

After the last Minions Monthly a few volunteers have stepped up to get some new games going. The details should start to come together soon; just keep an eye on the Tabletop subforum where the organizing will take place. Our current campaign is, honestly, already bigger than it should be- it's two full groups merged :D New games are definitely the way to go but as AJ said, our game master has allowed people to spectate to get a feel for what play is like.

@TheAD209 @TiDinzeo @Philosophercat @GCBrin @Aj-M1A2X  @TheLazyGrizzly @Gorzkiewski
So, guys. Did we decide on the next date of our meet-up? 
I am having a bit of trouble with time this week and I'd like to make a little plan of thing-that-I-am-going-to-do. 

I believe Alex said this week was bad for him as well, so we're looking at next week. As usual, I'm free any day. We could try one of our usual days: Wednesday or Sunday. Also, I think Alex wants one more session with both groups together so we should try to work that out if we can. If not, I'm sure we can think of a way to break off into two groups again in-game.

Oh, right. I forgot about that, if we don't get a game this week than it's just a bit easier for me, though I still think I can get a day off if we decide to have one this week. 
I am pretty sure that we will mix-up the groups a bit and part of us will try to find the owner of the box, while everyone else will probably have to find something else to do. 

Hi guys, I'm working on a way to divide the groups again without it becoming the focus of a whole session with everybody.

So far I'm thinking I'll make a shortlist of clues, leads, things-you-might-want-to-do etc and do a sort of strawpoll to see who wants to go where and let you guys decide your fates.

I'm free this week to do a session, but I want to get this sorted out first so please bear with me :)

So....... Is there a session tonight?  I know I'm free but I'm also able to come along most nights even if it means delaying a stream a few hours or moving it to another day.

Well, AD says he want to figure stuff out and wants to use a strawpoll. Personally, I think that it is not a convenient way of doing it and he needs to do it with us, there maybe some things that some of us want to do and he doesn't know about. So yea, I think we need a session this week, maybe even today. 
I can get to it if we will have one, I kinda figured my time limits this week and managed to go around them. 

Well, AD says he want to figure stuff out and wants to use a strawpoll. Personally, I think that it is not a convenient way of doing it and he needs to do it with us, there maybe some things that some of us want to do and he doesn't know about. So yea, I think we need a session this week, maybe even today. I can get to it if we will have one, I kinda figured my time limits this week and managed to go around them. 

I'd tend to agree that we should have a full discussion about it, even if it's a short, OOC session.  If we could also roleplay up to the point where we split into groups again (because obviously we're going to) that would be even better.  Of course I don't know what kinds of things AD has planned, or how close to a 'script' he's trying to stay.

I'd tend to agree that we should have a full discussion about it, even if it's a short, OOC session.  If we could also roleplay up to the point where we split into groups again (because obviously we're going to) that would be even better.  Of course I don't know what kinds of things AD has planned, or how close to a 'script' he's trying to stay.

Since AD wanted to make notes about clues, leads, things-we-might-want-to-do etc, than it will surely be easier for us to do it live. 
It would be easy to do it like tomorrow, even if someone can't get into the game we might be able to at least speak about the majority of the party members. We still didn't decide what are all of us going to do. I know that Morog, Tozug and probably Marcellus are certainly into the finding captured locals as per the contract. The others might be interested in perhaps searching the coastline or smth like that. 

Hi Guys, sorry I've had a ridiculously busy few weeks.

If you want to do a proper session to go over what happens next that's fine with me. When can we all meet this week?

I'm free most days this week. Tomorrow's probably out- I've been feeling a bit under the weather this weekend; one more day of rest ought to set me right. Other than that, I should be good.

@Philosophercat @Gokey @JHORDEE @Gorzkiewski @TiDinzeo @TheLazyGrizzly @Aj-M1A2X

Hi Folks, I've had a message from Brin that he's unable to carry on playing for the moment. I've thanked him and let him know that he can join back in any time.

This leaves us with 8 players which is more manageable for me, and means we can aim at having two groups of four players going forward.

Next session will be with everyone and we can arrange the groups in-game.

Cheers!