Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Valtyr

Valtyr Streams

*Yawwwwwwwwn!* Tuesday morning, having my coffee and thinking I may stream in about a hour or so. Stay tuned! Twitch.tv/sirvaltyr if you're really bored, or keep an eye on my twitter feed for announcements Twitter.com/SirValtyr ^_^!

Edit: Yay.. for being called into work on your day off. *sigh* :angry: Sorry guys! I'll try to find time this weekend to stream.

Edited by Valtyr

Bleh! Slow queues tonight (35min+) and not much going on. So decided to call it! Thank you for the few who stopped by & I will try to stream something more active in the near future. :)

Starting to stream more regularly this month over on Twitch.

ALSO! Starting to build my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtFpkpF2eNzXs3HYZ2X90Lg

Focusing at the moment on RPGs, Final Fantasy being a starter, as I'll continue onward through Final Fantasy X then X-2 (HD Remaster). It's not professional grade but any feedback is welcome.. just avoid being negative for the sake of being negative please. :) Thank you ahead of time for any support!