Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
DalamarTheDark

YouTube

maybe us minions could have a dedicated spot to share our own work. an area where you would only go if you wanted to see other minions play. that way those who dont want to see non gopher things wouldnt be bothered with others channels

First: I don't have any authority here so don't take anything I say as something official.

So far they (gopher + admins) have been pretty chilled out about people promoting their channels here.
My feeling is that it's okay, but what I (and probably quite a few others) don't like to see is people just creating an account to promote their own stuff. It's a difference if you @DalamarTheDark do it, you have been here some time (actually: a long time) or if YT_elite_streamer_xXx joins the forum and his first post is "GUYS CHECK OUT MY SUPER AWESOME 1337 YT CHANNEL!!!!".

Short: I think it's fine to promote your channel as long as you don't use the forum primarily for it.

49 minutes ago, Jasch said:

Short: I think it's fine to promote your channel as long as you don't use the forum primarily for it.

I totally agree. if your here just to promote your own channel and nothing else than you are in the wrong spot. this is a place for all of us minions to enjoy talking with other like minded people who love seeing our very English (British?) Dark Lord Gopher play. but that doesn't mean that we cant share our own experiences playing between episodes.

Myself, I plan on doing a lets play of fallout 4 with a female character by the name of Beans. why Beans? because I want to throw a nod to all that watch Gopher. Frank and Beans? Get it? its gunna be good, and I'm even thinking......... OWL!!!!!! Get it! Don't let it poop! I just cleaned all the poop off the floor........grrrrr. Anyways, as I was saying I'm gunna do a written journal to go along with my lets play as an exclusive to minions, only to be found here.

I digress. I honestly think that there should be a freeshare section where we can all share our own works without taking away from our Dark Lords works.