Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Shiroi_gaijin

Shiro Streams "Legends of the Fail"

Ok, the original plan was to stream the lost hours of Stivarsted, but that is going to be pending until Rod or Cherub confirms the even is greenlit. Until then, I'll plan on streaming Saturday evening, starting about 1630EST US time. If we're green for Stivarsted, I'll begin streaming just before the event begins.

Ok, the original plan was to stream the lost hours of Stivarsted, but that is going to be pending until Rod or Cherub confirms the even is greenlit. Until then, I'll plan on streaming Saturday evening, starting about 1630EST US time. If we're green for Stivarsted, I'll begin streaming just before the event begins.

Final confirmation of the event might be few hours before planned event since I don't have time and energy to deal with update right now and will work on it on Friday and Saturday.

So that is around 10 pm CET, right, I am not good with time zones, but in that case It is not invading my stream, So I am absolutely fine with it.

Thanks to everone who showed up at my impromptu stream last night. I hope you're not too bruised from all the facepalming.

I am going to do some testing tonight, to see if i can get Skyrim to stream. I'm planning an immersive Let's Play Skyrim (Live). If this works, I will be attempting to stream regularly on Friday nights, probably about 20:30 or 21:00 US EST (-5 GMT). If you can join me, that'd be great, but don't feel bad if you can't, I know most of the Minions are in European time zones.

SO, feel free to join me tonight for the test stream, and possibly introduction of my character, along with discussion of what to expect.

Well I've somehow managed to see a few of your streams, but that's because I don't sleep :D I think that your stream bight become the hang-out place for us sleepless, like yesterday :P

I was under the impression that you knew not what sleep is ;)

Well I've somehow managed to see a few of your streams, but that's because I don't sleep :D I think that your stream might become the hang-out place for us sleepless, like yesterday :P

I'm okay with this. I am trying to stream the lost hours of Stivarsted, this weekend, and will try to stream during daylight hours (for me) from time to time. the down side here is that the european stream hours are pretty full already. i doubt there's a timeframe that i wouldn't be stomping on someone's toes if i streamed much earlier.