Gopher's Minions

Hey there.
So I know gopher is not taking game suggestions right now due to have a huge backlog of games, however I figured I might as well suggest this while I remember it.

Here goes:
So the suggestion is to add a sub board in the games area of the board for game suggestions to gopher, first of all cause game suggestions wouldn't clutter up anywhere else and cause then there could be some basic rules like a little "Application" for the games with a limited number of characters for a short description of the game, this is to keep it as short and to the point as possible, cause we all know gopher is a busy man making videos for us and streaming, in addition to being a family man. (How the hell does he manage to pull it off?)

I mean if its kept short and very focused each game description, who knows might be more likely for gopher to have a minute to spare once in a while to check out a game description or two, maybe find games he really enjoys and that in turn can be something for our viewing pleasure during streams and videos.

I am mostly making this suggestion cause I can only imagine how chaotic it is when 10+ people are screaming game suggestions at him during streams or a ton of game suggestions in the comments of his videos on youtube.

It would be possible to have a pinned thread somewhere where the top post is a list curated by whoever has that responsibility (Mods/a Minion/MacGyver). Anyone who has new suggestions just make a post in the thread and it gets added onto the list. gopherMinion

I am mostly making this suggestion cause I can only imagine how chaotic it is when 10+ people are screaming game suggestions at him during streams or a ton of game suggestions in the comments of his videos on youtube.

This probably won't be helped anyway, though. I think most who have been around long enough to think "hey, I should be a Forum member" has probably been around long enough to also know that Gopher has a bit of a backlog already and aren't the ones yelling "PLAY Hatoful Boyfriend" in Twitch chat and YouTube comments. gopherMoo

EDIT: Although it probably will help gather the threads of that kind here on the Forums.

Edited by Just Louise
Clarifying

I thought there was a thread going for LP suggestions. That was how Gopher found several of the short story type games like slender , Ethan Carter and Alan Wake.

I looked around and could not find the thread maybe I read it some place else.

Edited by OutandBack