Gopher's Minions

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortunately Gopher doesn't have a physical suggestion box...

I think morrowind and oblivion have been requested for gopher to do a Let's Play of for longer that I can remember. I tend to find that virtually any game he plays will be fun to watch, so whichever h

Still wish to see both a Dragon Age and Mass Effect campaign with DLC and perhaps mods.

3 hours ago, Master Cire said:

I always loved mystery/survival horror games that Gopher plays around down period for his long let's plays. I hope he gets a chance to play more.

Totally agree. Love his short horror playthroughs. He plays a lot of games and chooses those he thinks will make entertaining PTs. All of his choices have been excellent.... even when some of those games have disappointing endings... :P  It is still fun to see what he does. :)

I noticed that most of the upcoming games in that review were not Indie games and were not single player role play... not were most of them horror.... except for a couple of zombie games which Gopher doesn't really like. We need another Firewatch. Loved that playthrough.

I did notice one game was by Life Is Strange (Dontnod)... maybe that one? Vampyr

Edited by Cryzeteur
  • 1 month later...

Perception

About: Crafted by a team of veteran PC and console developers (BioShock, BioShock Infinite, Dead Space), Perception offers a bold and fresh take on first person narrative games.
  • "See" using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
  • Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with relentless enemies, including The Presence.
  • Trigger radical change at the Estate at Echo Bluff each time you solve its mysteries.
  • Travel back through history to exorcise your own nightmares.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Snake Doctor said:

I'm very new to Gopher's channel, but I was wondering: is Gopher strictly a PC player? 

I'd love to see him do a let's play of The Last of Us, but it's only on Playstation. I bought a PS3 (first console ever) just for it. LOL. 

Interesting idea. I have played some. I am not sure if Gopher would stream his PS4 play. I am pretty sure he got a PS4 to try out Skyrim SE on a console. We shall see.... 

"No one knows what the Gopher knows...."

Edited by Cryzeteur
1 hour ago, Snake Doctor said:

I'm very new to Gopher's channel, but I was wondering: is Gopher strictly a PC player? 

I'd love to see him do a let's play of The Last of Us, but it's only on Playstation. I bought a PS3 (first console ever) just for it. LOL. 

To my knowledge Gopher has always play on PC and only recently played one game on XBOXOne A FO4 LP with the Character Barry a narsistic overweight slob of a guy. Pretty funny character. I believe Gopher was very interested in making mods and using mods for the consoles.

IMO. Lets face it for the last two years Play Station has owned the video gaming world. XB1 and PC have been sucking hind tit for the last two years. I have yet to find a game I want to play on the PC since W3, FO4 and Enderal.

I really hope Gopher takes a look at  S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

I know the last STALKER game he lets played sucked at the end BUT he was warned by many STALKER fans it was not quite the open world one would think. You pretty much had to pict a faction or not be strong enough to finish the game.

I really did enjoy Gophers STALKER LP's even when he could not complete the last fight.

3 hours ago, OutandBack said:

I really hope Gopher takes a look at  S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

I know the last STALKER game he lets played sucked at the end BUT he was warned by many STALKER fans it was not quite the open world one would think. You pretty much had to pict a faction or not be strong enough to finish the game.

I really did enjoy Gophers STALKER LP's even when he could not complete the last fight.

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl and STALKER: Clear Sky are two of my favourite games of all time. Call of Pripyat, not so much. Still a good game if you don't compare it to the other two (bit like Deus Ex: Invisible War). I will have to check out Gopher's let's play of them. 

Edit: I just checked. It seems he already has a Shadow of Chernobyl LP? 

Edited by Snake Doctor
Just now, Snake Doctor said:

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl and STALKER: Clear Sky are two of my favourite games of all time. Call of Pripyat, not so much. Still a good game if you don't compare it to the other two (bit like Deus Ex: Invisible War). I will have to check out Gopher's let's play of them. 

Edit: I just checked. It seems he already has a Shadow of Chernobyl LP? 

Oh sorry my bad. Whatever the last STALKER game is he has not played. He played the first two. The second one he could not complete although he tried over and over and over. Many said in the comments you have to pict a faction or your gear will not be good enough to survive the final battles.

Just now, OutandBack said:

Oh sorry my bad. Whatever the last STALKER game is he has not played. He played the first two. The second one he could not complete although he tried over and over and over. Many said in the comments you have to pict a faction or your gear will not be good enough to survive the final battles.

From a quick check of Gopher's playlist, it seems he's played both Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky, so it'd be Call of Pripyat. 

It's not the best game, but necessary to complete the trilogy. 

Just now, PSquared said:

Unless I missed it, I'm surprised to see Prey hasn't popped up in here. Gopher might find the enemies a bit repetitive, but there's a ton of customizability available.

Spray them with a glue gun hit them with a wrench.

Spray them with a better glue gun hit them with a pistol. Find out you can use glue blobs to access unacceassable areas akamake a ladder.

Get an even better upgraded glue gun shoot them with a rifle or pistol learn how to become a mimic yourself. Oh I can become a coffee cup, oh my.

When they said this new PREY has nothi in common with the old prey game they ment it.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

If you go over to Gopher's Twitch Channel you can watch him playing a real shoot-em-up Payday2 with friends... including Quarico...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/157863219

I know but Serious Sam has a certain chaos that is hard to match.

In another note I would like to see gopher play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat Mod Ray of Hope mod