Gopher's Minions

Games for Gopher?

I still want Gopher to show how much of a horrible human being he is with a round of Cards Against Humanity with Tabletop Simulator :P.

First, no need for Tabletop simulator, there's a browser based version which streams just fine.  It can be found at http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

Second, I don't think it's exactly a Gopher stream game tbh.  He does try to keep mostly family friendly afterall.

I've streamed it before now.  I think it was around Christmas, a bunch of us were hanging out in chat and we decided to play some Cards against Humanity.  I just don't think it's a game Gopher would stream.  I could be wrong though I guess.

• 6 months later...

Since he quite enjoys blind and/or chat-assisted playthroughs, I think he might actually enjoy playing Terraria. With the guide, you can learn the entire game without once loading up a wiki. And chat can 'help' with the rest of it. ;):rolleyes:
But he's got such a backlog, I'm pretty sure Terraria is extremely low (if not, zero) priority. It really doesn't matter a whole lot, as anything he does is extremely entertaining to me. Honestly I think I'd even enjoy watching him play Minesweeper. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if he played already or not, I didn't found any clues on both of his youtube channels. But i think Gopher may like Mass Effect series... It's the game with best storyline i've ever played. Even if main story is still alittle bit lined, sidequests and variations of player decisions makes this game so diverse... and of course different endings... i've played through this game nearly 10 or 15 times and still didn't cover all the variants...
Of course it have not top of the line graphics... but who the hell cares about graphics, while storyline is perfect? ;)

I'm not insisting on a... umm... "public playthrough" :rolleyes: while it still would awesome, especially if it will be blind playthrough... but it will be still awesome if he will play just for himself, without recording, and then make a video with some rumble thoughts about this game series...

Edited by Sentar

9 minutes ago, Sentar said:

I don't know if he played already or not, I didn't found any clues on both of his youtube channels. But i think Gopher may like Mass Effect series...

I've seen a Mass Effect 2 icon on his desktop from his oHUD and uHUD modding videos for Fallout New Vegas, so he's most likely played it. Maybe even enjoyed it.

If I recall correctly he not only has played Mass Effect, but also said it's among the games he's enjoyed the most. I certainly remember him talking about playing them at least, and I think he might even have mentioned being interested in doing a new playthrough, it's probably very far down on the priority list though, he's got a lot of other games to try that he hasn't played yet :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not really into watching other people play most of the time. There is one game I would really like to see Gopher play because I am too lazy for all the reading: Planescape: Torment

I very much doubt that will happen though as the game is quite old.

For streaming, Dwarf Fortress could supply him with sheer endless stories. It is much more complex and deeper then Minecraft (which it inspired). Learning the basics of the game requires quite some time though and the interface is awful.

• 4 weeks later...

i would love to see Gopher do a Dark souls 3 playthrough but he may want to play through the other games in the series first which would be very time consuming but still ..also i am hoping he will do a Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided playthrough as well and i really would like to see him do No man's sky on GopherLive.

Edited by LegendaryPhsyco80

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2016 at 4:16 AM, LegendaryPhsyco80 said:

i would love to see Gopher do a Dark souls 3 playthrough but he may want to play through the other games in the series first which would be very time consuming but still ..also i am hoping he will do a Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided playthrough as well and i really would like to see him do No man's sky on GopherLive.

I think he played the previous Dark Souls games, maybe I'm wrong. He said in the new Minions Monthly that he will play it but wont record it, i hope he changes his mind :)