Gopher's Minions

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't die please.

Isn't it the same building Cherryboy is in?

Bwah! @Just Louise, what I did was think of a concept (so in my case, a psychopath), then listed a few personality traits which I try to keep to whilst RPing, and then thought of an appearance. From

5 hours ago, Jasch said:

I assume I have to post again @Chibihelghast. I'll also ignore matt's post for now, seeing that he isn't officially in the RP yet. Keep the flow going.

Oh, and @Willard: I explicitly wrote that the last few things David said were said quietly so that only Greg could hear him. But I guess it doesn't matter this much.

EDIT: oh, and if matt's in: for that action David would most likely shoot him.
In general Matt, if you join in: Do not write this much about how others react. My character, David, would never stay in cover for this long. And, as I said, would most likely shoot your character for this. If you want to include the actions of other characters then please message the person whos character it is. An example would be the beating Lance (Aj's character) recieved. I chatted with Aj first about it and made sure he's okay with it.

Sorry to everyone, It's just that I've never come across something with so many rules for posting. Again, my deepest apologies.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Sorry to everyone, It's just that I've never come across something with so many rules for posting. Again, my deepest apologies.

The main difference is that it was an RP thread. Which means we have a GM (chibi in this case) who "runs" the RP, and a few others who participate.
And we also need some sort of rules for what to post so it doesn't get completly messy.

8 minutes ago, Chibihelghast said:

I did not @TiDinzeo, might you tell me how to do so? and in regards to hiding it can I make it visible again if Matt does join in properly?

It's only an option for mods or admins as far as I know.  And we can unhide posts again, unless one of the admins delete it.  (Mods don't have deletion privileges)

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

This was just a big misunderstanding, and we cleared it up. Matt I have no problems with you joining, make a character sheet similar to the ones posted, let us look over it and well welcome you to this horrible horrible group of people

35 minutes ago, Jasch said:

The main difference is that it was an RP thread. Which means we have a GM (chibi in this case) who "runs" the RP, and a few others who participate.
And we also need some sort of rules for what to post so it doesn't get completly messy.

Yeah, I thought it was just the "universal" unspoken rules of RP. (Don't do things outside of cannon if not permitted, don't place OOC posts on the main thread, etc). We've cleared that up with Chibi, and I hope we can continue to RP without any mishaps. 

Edited by Matt

I'm sorry for my absence folks, although you haven't rushed ahead :P

Stuff is kinda.. Well, my life isn't even making a 180, more like a 720. It's confusing as all hell, mentally taxing, and most of all, keeps me away from here for weeks at a time. I'll sneak an entry in every now and then when appropriate, but don't count on essays and top notch writing. As Tidinzeo said, I'm officially on break, and only very rarely glance at the forums.

• 1 month later...