Jump to content
Gopher's Minions

Elwood288

Minion
  • Content Count

    108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Elwood288

  • Rank
    Well-Known Minion
  • Birthday 10/12/1994

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Texas
  • Steam
    elwood288
  • Xbox Live
    elwood288

Recent Profile Visitors

1,137 profile views
  1. Thanks guys! I'll try removing ENBoost and some mods to see if that helps. (How typical of me to overmod my game.) If I were to upgrade my video card any recommendations for a heavily modded FO4?
  2. I'm using 88 mods currently. I literally transplanted the mod list from my Xbox to PC. You can imagine my surprise to find a mod load my Xbox could handle reasonable well my PC doesn't seem to be able to at all. In addition to that I also use F4SE, ENBoost, load accelerator and have turned off vsync in the ini. It looks like when the game is running I'm at around 35% CPU usage and using 5.7 gigs of memory once the game is loaded. During the loading screen however it's up at 75 - 90%.
  3. So I have tried multiple times to play Fallout 4 on my PC only to give up because of multiple issues all centering around stuff taking to long to load. I've had extreme weapon swap delay(5 - 10 seconds), loading screens so long that once it finally loads I'm in the third person spinning AFK camera and finally getting to an area that is loading so slowly it's still has the LOD stuff there when I arrive. Obviously something isn't right and I've been thinking for a while it's probably hardware. That being said I'm a noob when it comes to hardware, so much so I just think "the higher numbers
  4. Different point of view here. I play FO4 on Xbox because for whatever reason that game and my PC hate each other. So on Xbox I have to deal with the very annoying 2 gig mod cap. One nice thing about CC is it does not count towards that 2 gigs. So I could get the Hellfire power armor mod and use up like a quarter of the space I'm allowed for mods or I could get the CC version and use none of that space. It's still overpriced but it is nice for that reason.
  5. Found a wonderful site where you can easily make your own Hearthstone cards so I made so based on our Dark Lord's characters. The art for the Stiv card was made by Sarnicone. The website I used is here.
  6. Quite a while back before I had neighbors I built a nether portal in my basement. Now it seems that one of my neighbors has built a nether portal so when I enter the nether I come out of theirs instead of mine. I did the whole divide by 8 and built a new portal in the nether at the exact coordinates of my over world portal. That worked when going nether to over world but over world to nether still uses his portal. Any way to fix this?
  7. I'm having a hard time finding a texture pack I like. What texture packs do y'all use?
  8. Well I'm back and reestablished minus a few losses. Thanks for your help everyone.
  9. Well I logged in and the only damage I see is my notched apples and my gold spade are missing. What's the command to get a new gold spade?
  10. I just tried to login but it says the server is out of date. What version in Minionland?
  11. I haven't been on Minionland in quite a while. What is the period of inactivity before I lose my claim or is that even a thing?
  12. I tried to revisit minion land recently and got kicked because I need to update apparently. Where/how do I do this? I can't find a "update" button anywhere. I'm running 10.2 currently.
  13. I'm 90% Youtube and the other 10% is watching old shows (mostly anime) online. I haven't watched modern TV in years. The only exception has been really big shows like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.
  14. Hmmm interesting after running some tests with this I think I've found part of the problem. When I check the Plugins.txt the mods are listed but no stars by the esps. It's also set to read only no matter how many times I change it to not be read only. Also if I uncheck read only and manually add a star by a mod that mod gets deactivated in NMM. So it seems to be a problem with the plugins.txt being read only. EDIT: Okay now I just feel silly. I haven't updated NMM in awhile so it was not adding the stars. Soon as I updated everything worked. My laptop is quite new so when I downloa
  15. I got mods working just fine on my laptop but I'm trying to get them on my main PC to no avail. I did everything the exact same and any mod that adds any kind of new content (new guns, armor, quests, etc.) will not work. Now as far as I know all I need to do to enable mods is to have a properly setup Fallout4Custom.ini. Yet despite the fact my PC and laptop inis are identical it won't work on the PC. The full text of my ini is in the spoiler below. Any suggestions?
×
×
  • Create New...